Mission & Vision
- Unique excellence in nursing education, research & practice, aiming at provision of comprehensive health care.
- Foster strong commitment for an outstanding educational activities.
To become one of the state's providers of high quality teaching we seek an in-depth preparation to become the forth coming generation's out standing leaders, in the provision of a quality nursing education.
- Achieve excellence in designing quality health care providers
- Design and implement innovative educational methods to train learners with a greater co-ordination of other disciplines and depot a multi pronged approach for the same.
- Translate scientific discoveries and inventions bridging theory and practice gap, aiming at the improvement of health of populations.
(Adapted from the Indian Nursing council) we believe that,
- Health is a state of well being that enables a person lead psychologically, socially and economically productive life
- Nursing is based on values of caring and nursing education be broad based, with in academic framework directed to the development of critical thinking, skills & conjutencies, required for practice as envisaged in National Health Policy 2002