Admission for M.Sc
Recognized by INC/KNC and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Eligibility for Admission
A Candidate seeking admission shall have :-
- A pass in B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) / Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing of RGUHS, Bangalore / any other University accepted as equivalent by RGUHS.
- An aggregate marks in B.Sc Nursing to be not less than 50% for SC / ST, and 55% for others.
- Minimum one year experience for B.Sc Nursing (Basic).
- No such experience are required after (post basic).
- Registration in State Nursing Council.
- Fair knowledge in English is essential.
- Should be physically fit with sound mental health .
Certificates Required for Admission
Attested copies of the following certificates to be sent along with the application form.
- Marks card of the qualifying examination (II PUC/ PDC, BSc Nursing).
- SSLC marks card (with date of birth).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from Institution Last Attended.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (applicable only if it is attested).
- Experience Certificate
Year wise distribution of Week Days & Hours of the Course Maximum hours per week per student shall be 36 to 40 including class room institutions and clinical field practice.
- 1st Year 46 Weeks 1656 Hours.
- 2nd Year 46 Weeks 1656 Hours.
- 3rd Year 46 Week 1656 Hours.