Bsc Nursing College Admission in Bangalore
Recognized by INC/KNC and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Miranda Nursing College provides a hassle-free admission process for those who are looking for BSc Nursing Course Admission in Bangalore. However, you still need to meet some eligibility criteria to get admission to the Bsc in Nursing Course. Below we have explained a detailed view of eligibility criteria and certifications required for admission to BSc nursing program. Also get the fee structure of the BSc nursing college.
Eligibility for Bsc Nursing Direct Admission
A Candidate seeking admission shall have :-
- A pass in 10th/+2 Examination.
- Pass in Two year PUC equivalent recognized by RGUHS with Science subjects viz. Physics, Biology, Chemistry.
- Obtained 45% marks in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.In case of SC/ST/OBC, relaxed to 40%.
- Age - completed 17 Years.
- Fair knowledge in English is essential. Should be physically fit with sound mental health.
Certificates Required for Bsc Nursing Admission
Attested copies of the following certificates to be sent along with the application form.
- Marks card of the qualifying examination (II PUC/ PDC).
- SSLC marks card (with date of birth).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from Institution Last Attended.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (applicable only if it is attested).
- Eligibility Certificate.
Year wise distribution of Week Days & Hours of the Course Maximum hours per week per student shall be 36 to 40 including class room institutions and clinical field practice.
- 1st Year 46 Weeks 1480 Hours.
- 2nd Year 46 Weeks 1480 Hours.
- 3rd Year 46 Weeks 1480 Hours.
- 4th Year 46 Weeks 1690 Hours.
Bsc Nursing Fees in Miranda College, Bangalore
The fee for pursuing a BSc in Nursing at Miranda College of Nursing, Bangalore is Rs 4,75,000/- for a duration of four years, which is also the best and most competitive BSc nursing fee in Bangalore. The course fee also includes food and accommodation of the student.
This doesn't include uniform fees which are extra and exam fees which are to be paid to the university as per university norms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the BSc nursing fee in Bangalore?
The fees for the BSc Nursing Program varies from college to college. BSc Nursing Admission takes place through merit or various entrance exams. The Fee structure is different for merit quota and management quota.
The fee for completing a BSc in Nursing from Miranda College of Nursing, Bangalore is Rs 4,75,000/- for four years.
2. What is the Admission process for the BSc Nursing Program in Bangalore?
The admission process for BSc Nursing Program, Bangalore at Miranda Nursing College is simple.
The candidate can either visit the campus and collect the application form and submit the same with the documents as mentioned in the application or fill the online application form.
3. How to get direct admission for bsc nursing?
To get the direct admission in bsc nursing, you should meet certain eligibility criteria which includes:
- Candidates should have passed the Two year PUC or equivalent examination recognized by RGUHS with Science subjects viz. Physics, Biology, Chemistry
- Obtained 45% marks in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC, the obtained marks to get admission to the BSc Nursing Course is 40%.
4. Can I get admission in bsc nursing without entrance?
Yes, you can get admission to nursing without entrance. You can go to the college's official admission portal and apply for direct admission without entrance under management quota.
5. When will the admissions start for BSc Nursing Colleges in Bangalore?
The admission process for BSc Nursing begins in the month of April. April to October can be considered an ideal time for seeking admission for the course.